Join the tech revolution and create apps on iOS 10 with Swift 3 and build solve real world problems.
Take a practical approach to iOS 10 and Swift 3 in this 26.5 hour course that will teach you app programming by actually building real world apps. The course is structured to cover the basics first, elevating as you go along to the point where you’ll be constructing amazing, unique apps like it’s nothing.Access 96 lectures & 26.5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore basic & advanced features of iOS 10 & Swift 3
- Discuss object-oriented programming in depth
- Discover the Model View Controller (MVC) concept & table views
- Work w/ animations, audio, maps, & geolocation
- Understand how to save data w/ NSCoding & Core Data
- Download image from the web & save them in Core Data
- Learn how to work w/ Firebase
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
- Xcode 8 required (free to download)
- All sales final
- Instant digital redemption
Swift 3 and Xcode 8
Swift 3 beta was just released as part of Xcode 8 beta and includes numerous enhancements, many contributed by the open source community. The primary goal of Swift 3 is to implement the last major source changes necessary to allow Swift to coalesce as a consistent language throughout, resulting in a much more stable syntax for future releases.
Swift syntax and API renaming changes in Swift 3 make the language feel more natural, and provide an even more Swift-y experience when calling Cocoa frameworks. Popular frameworks Core Graphics and Grand Central Dispatch have new, much cleaner interfaces in Swift. This release also improves build performance, and includes many small fixes that will make it more enjoyable to use every day.
Xcode 8 beta includes a migrator for Swift files and playgrounds to help you move your existing code to Swift 3.