Payoneer, another popular platform to send or receive money overseas. Payoneer, is a registered US company that is licensed as a Money Service Business (MSB). Payoneer aims to provide businesses with an easy and improved way to pay their employees or clients. Payoneer is super accessible. Whether you reside in India, Bangladesh, Ukraine or somewhere else, you can (as long as you are a freelancer or a business) get the Payoneer card right away. Payonner gets benefit here as it’s competitor platform is blocked in countries like Pakistan.
- It’s Convenient, with Payoneer MasterCard, you can access your funds at any time, at an ATM near you.
- Payoneer always you of the exchange rate ahead of time.
- It’s app is multi-lingual and is available in over 19 countries. Website access comes in languages such as English, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Vietnamese, and Japanese.
- Receiving money is free whereas sending money is over $2 (depend on case to case), but yeah cheaper than Paypal. View Payoneer’s detailed fee structure online.
- It has phone assistance service for smooth transactions.
- Payoneer allow you to refer customers and get reward through referrals.
- You receive $50 as reward in your account when your Payoneer balance touches the $1000 mark.
- Payoneer allows user to get a local bank account in countries like USA, Europe, the United Kingdom & Japan. When you have to receive payment, you simply share the bank account details given by Payoneer (found under your Payoneer dashboard).
Bottom line, Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world. Sign up here and receive your $50 bonus.